FastLab is a software that controls instruments in a semiconductor lab to achieve measuring DUT IV and CV characteristics. It can be
correlated with MeQLab or other Analysis tools for data outputs and
form a complete modeling platform.
Mosfet / MosSOI / BJT
Diode / Capacitor / Resistor
· Different Test Plan can be set accoring to different measurement
requirements, such as the measurements of different Sub Die or
different Device, and conduct the measurements at the same time.
· By interacting with Probe, it allows Sub Die settings modification
and Wafer measurement plan set-up. Real-time check on the
measurement progress and results.
· With built-in comprehensive IV / CV / Spec measurement routines,
the measurement task can be done only by some easy copies and
· Through a highly-integrated interface, the connection and
management of Meter, Matrix and Probe can be done more easily and measurement content of different device can be customized through
· The Log information shows the detailed measurement progress and
the amount of time spent on the measurements.
· Powerful functions of chart viewing, biplot and report exporting. It
can be exported in excel format, which is convenient for data
· OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
· Recommended Hardware: Pentium 4 CPU and above, 1G ram (
2G ram preferred)
- Product Brochure download
Maintenance will cover the routine software upgrade, on-site support, software debug and remote support.