Platform Design Automation, Inc will exhibit at the 54th Design Automation Conference(DAC) on June 18-21 in Austin Convention Center, Texas, USA. We are at Booth #1929.
We will showcase our AI-Driven Design Support Ecosystem from Probing to Simulation including:
· Portable “Die” Prober specially designed for designers to enable easy probing of small dies.
· Fast semiconductor parameter analyzer with modular DC, AC and low frequency noise measurement functions.
· Industry’s fastest 1/f noise characterization system NC300 series now upgraded to 2 seconds/bias.
· The most comprehensive device modeling platform with AI-driven automatic extraction flows
· Automatic PDK QA and signoff tool
We will reveal the Advanced Semiconductor Education Kit and the New Generation of Low Frequency Noise Module with up to 200V and 1A bias and current range for the first time at DAC!
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. Members are from a diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations that attend each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities. Close to 300 technical presentations and sessions are selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies.
A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging companies in:
· Electronic Design Automation(EDA)
· Intellectual Property (IP)
· Embedded Systems and Software
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Design Services